Company formation is the term for the process of incorporation of a business. Under Portuguese company law and most international law, a company or corporation is considered an entity separate from the people who own or operate the company.
We advise and help you:
- Choose the best company type;
- Choose the corporate name of the company and file for the name approval certificate;
- Prepare the memorandum & articles of association for the company;
- Certified the signature of the shareholders;
- Carry out paper filing directly with the Companies Register for Commercial Registration;
- Open books to shareholders’holders’ and cobodies’ bodies’ resolutions.
Since 2014, Portugal has been among the top destinations for doing business. The country attracts local and foreign investors to invest in business sectors like real estate, tourism, or technology. One of the major reasons for this draw is the ease of setting up a business. Moreover, a stable political and social environment, a secure society, a highly skilled and English-fluent labour force, an excellent quality of life, tax benefits for both EU and non-EU residents for the business setup, and many other factors contribute to attracting more and more investors. As a result, company formation in Portugal is on the rise.