Who we are
Nascimento Catarino & Associados, SP, RL (hereinafter referred to as “NCA”), registration 514 738 219, Law Firm, headquartered at Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco, Amoreiras, Torre 2, Piso 2, n.º 10, registered with the Bar Association under number 15/05, which is responsible for processing personal data. You may send any request, information or communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who do we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- We may use the following information:
i. information which you provide to us or send through to our website, including your name and e-mail address;
ii. information about your visits to our website;
iii. information which you provide to us when using our services.
- You must obtain the consent of any other person before disclosing their personal information to us.
- We may use your personal information to:
i. administer our website and business;
ii. supply to you services provided through our website;
iii. send invoices to you.
- Without your consent, we will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of that party’s direct marketing or for any improper purpose.
- We may disclose your personal information to our employees, advisers, agents and others to the extent reasonably necessary for the proper performance of our services.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or other regulatory requirement.
- Information we collect may transfer between any of the countries in which we operate.
- We may retain your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe the information may be relevant to legal proceedings or to protect legal rights.
- You acknowledge that sending information online may be insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent by this means.
- We may update this policy by publishing a new version on our website.
- You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to prevent your personal information’s loss, misuse or alteration.
- We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any third-party websites you may access through our website.
- Please notify us if your personal information needs to be updated or amended.